Wearing a haze mask around town is fun, especially on the LRT. People stare at you, and you stare back at them. You feel a sense of unity with the other masked passengers.
I wouldn’t mind writing “what are you staring at?” on my mask, but that wouldn’t be catchy enough for the sesquipedalian Albert. So I was sitting around, thinking of eye-catching slogans for masks:
- I can take off this mask. Women in Saudi Arabia can’t. (Don’t wear this on the monorail!)
- Visit my blog at http://www.xfresh.com/albert
- Made in Indonesia
- Wanna share my air?
- I’m trying to quit smoking
- You and I are not breathing the same air
- The end of the world is here. I don’t wanna die a virgin!
- To make sure it doesn’t come off, I use superglue. It smells nice too.
- Smile if you’re a wanker 🙂 (yes, this was stolen from a Mambo T-shirt)