I received a forwarded Powerpoint file about a Tibetan Personality Test. It was quite annoying (oh look I know how to do Powerpoint transitions! The more people this is forwarded to, the more time is wasted collectively!)
And so, I Googled the contents and paste it here so hopefully if you get the daily digest, you won’t get annoyed by the animations.
(1) Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference:
Cow, Tiger, Sheep, Horse, Pig
(2) Write one word that describes each one of the following:
Dog, Cat, Rat, Coffee, Sea
(3) Think of someone, who also knows you and is important to you, which you can relate them to the following colors. Do not repeat your answer twice. Name just one person for each color:
Yellow, Orange, Red, White, Green.
(4) Finally, write down your favorite number, and your favorite day of the week.
(Okay so then there are more “suspense-building” screens here. OH BOY!)
Your priorities in life are
2) Your description of dog implies your own personality
Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner
Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies
Your description of coffee is how you interpret sex
Your description of the sea implies your own life
3) Yellow: Someone you will never forget
Orange: Someone you consider your true friend
Red: Someone that you really love
White: Your twin soul
Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life
4) You have to send this message to as many persons as your favorite number and your wish will come true on the day that you recorded
This is true, even if you are not superstitious.
Please do this. It is fascinating. SEND THIS E-MAIL MANTRA TO AT LEAST FIVE PERSONS AND YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE.
0-4 persons: Your life will improve slightly
5-9 persons: Your life will improve to your liking
9-14 persons: You will have at least 5 surprises in the next three weeks
15 or more persons: Your life will improve drastically and all that you wish will come true
Now this is funny because in quizzes like these, I always pick a horse, not because it represents family, but because it is practical, can be rode, does not stink, does not run off, can intimidate smaller animals, and in the worst case scenario, could even be eaten. Okay a cow comes second in terms of practicality, plus you can milk it, though it won’t be fast.
Believe it or not, I actually have Power Ranger friends. Namely, friends who I associate with those colors because they’re always wearing those colors!
P.S. This is not a jab at anyone who forwards such files; I just thought that the one particular bugger who had time to convert all the text into a Powerpoint file should be shot. If he/she really wanted to show his/her technical prowess he/she could make an online quiz where it would calculate the results for you. He/she could then get side income from ads.
I have definitely more than 15 blog readers. I wish for world peace!