Back when I took normal pictures without the powers of a manual-control digital camera like the Canon Powershot A520, I took pictures anybody could take, like:
Guess what car this is. Below is a sweet Mazda RX-8, though the carbon fibre hood spoils its sexiness.
A Chevy Corvette Z06! I wonder why the headlights are different, and the rear window slopes less in comparison to my Transformers Alternator Tracks.
Left: I’ve never seen a pussy lick itself. Also known as the Hartamas Square cat. Right: Square pizza at Roma, Avenue K. Nice, but a bit pricey. The decor was damn cool though; it had a small LCD screens, all showing CSI on mute (with subtitles though).
In order, left to right then top to bottom:
- Man sitting down and reflecting.
- Men climbing into a train I previously thought was dead at the Kepong KTM station.
- An old ISO 50 EV +2 shot with my old camera.
- The view from International Islamic University, Section 17.
- Jasemaine‘s rose tea. It would be nicer if I could spell it as Jasmine for pun purposes, innit?
- Empty Coca-cola bottles in shrink-wrap! How did Paul of Paul’s Place do that? He’s an inventor!
- Rocket and I with crazy hair. Where is my Lord Of The Rings book you crazy woman?
- Cow goes boing boing.
Same order of business:
- Double-pedal massages! Alda laughs on in the background because he loves beer.
- “Where do you take your bus from?” “Bangkok Bank, Bang…“
- Trees on speed.
- Sun’s up, lights out.
- Light cannon.
- The moon. (Yes it’s possible with a 1/1000 second shot. Picture was not even resized! It was just cropped. Who says you need an SLR to get the detail?)
P.S. I know I owe some people gig pictures, so there will be more normal pictures to clog up your bandwidth soon!