In the spirit of killing procrastination, I shall do the damn blog memes I was tagged ages ago. One, from Alda:
10 years ago I was:
I was 12 years and 4 days old. I think we still started our school semester in December, so it was one of those rare birthdays on a schoolday.
5 years ago I was:
I was 17, and was on my 5th day of working at Xfresh. Yes, we worked Saturdays then.
1 year ago I was:
I was 21 and getting over the Rock The World neckaches.
Yesterday I was:
Passing the flu to everyone in the office who wanted an MC. Eventually made an exit in the afternoon with the intention of sleeping.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1) Mamee Monster Snack (20 sen joy!)
2) Lays Salt & Vinegar chips (they’re so strong, you simply cannot finish them in one go, which makes it a lot more worth it.)
3) Ear Biscuits (a Chinese delicacy)
3) Ear Biscuits filled with brown paste (I am not sure how to differentiate them, but it’s also a Chinese delicacy)
5) Twisties Chickadees (it seems less salty than other snacks)
5 songs I know all the words to:
Oh, what the heck, I don’t know the lyrics to most of my 24 GB of songs. I mean, I could sing along to it, but out of nothing, and in sequence, I probably could not.
5 things I would do with a 100 Million:
1) Invent a time machine, buy loads of tin and raw materials that cost a lot more back then, and sell it.
2) Make Africa a self-contained ecosystem with food for everyone.
3) Make the only sexually transmitted disease left infertility/impotence. Hence, we could all screw around but we’d never have kids. Want kids? Adopt an African.
4) Buy Bill Gates’ garage.
5) Buy the RIAA and make people aware of different types of music.
5 bad habits:
2) Mining of the nasal and auditory passages
3) Not looking into the eyes of the person who is talking to me, especially if that person has big, engaging pupils
4) Making socially inept first impressions
5 biggest joys:
1) Getting my full scholarship (oh wait, did I even sound joyed?)
2) Making my computers work, by some fluke
3) Uh… getting recognized from my blog, or from the scene
4) Paying all my dues and buying all that is needed to buy for the month
5) Finishing a collection of whatever it is I was collecting, be it computers, toys, guitars, cameras
5 favourite toys:
4) Rubik’s Cubes and other puzzles
5) Well, basically any toy that can take on a few forms, or be assembled.
5 things I would never wear:
1) Eyeliner. It’s all real, you emo punk wannabes!
2) Foundation. I am but too fair!
3) Brown contact lenses. My eyes are already brown.
4) A tongue ring. I like spicy food!
5) A nose ring. I have a sensitive nose!
5 favorite TV shows: (I don’t watch much TV.)
1) The Simpsons
5) Whose Line Is It Anyway?
5 fictional characters I would date:
1) Lana Lang, Smallville
2) The Pevensie sisters when they grew older, Chronicles Of Narnia (I couldn’t make out who was who but they were hot!)
3) Invisible Girl from Fantastic Four the movie
4) Orked from Sepet
5) Ruby of ATI Technologies
5 people I tag:
Refer to question above.
How much cash do you have on you today?
RM300, but I owe some people, so I gotta be paying up.
What word rhymes with “test?”
Who is the fourth person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My father (I was testing his phone.)
What is the main ringtone on your cell phone?
Led Zeppelin – Stairway To Heaven, the most overplayed song at a guitar shop, ever.
What shirt are you wearing?
The Incubus – A Crow Left Of The Murder T-shirt that I bought from Syefri because he found that it could not fit him.
Do you label yourself?
Whenever I get my hands on a labeller! 😀
Brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
My free Nikes. 🙂
Bright or dark room?
I like somewhere in between, nearer to dark.
What were you doing at midnight last night?
What was the last text message you received on your cell phone?
Stim-girl telling me some not-very-stim news.
Do you ever click on “pop ups” or banners?
Only when I�m looking for pages with lots of pop-ups. 😉
What’s a saying that you say a lot?
“Ooo, what�s that?”
Who told you they love you last?
I can�t remember who last asked me for a favor.
Last furry thing you touched?
The fluff on my Santa hat.
How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
5 different types, for sore throat, fever, cold, antibiotics and good old cough drops. 😀
How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I�m digital, baby. I�d wanna buy a new roll, expose and develop for my project; an infrared lamp.
Favorite age you have been so far?
Your worst enemy?
What is your current desktop picture?
What was the last thing you said to someone?
“Okay we swap positions now?”
If you have to choose between 1